Short-Term Lane Restrictions
8/13 (Saturday) 7AM to 5PM– Single lane restrictions for westbound & eastbound 146th Street will be in place to form up the curb and gutter along the pavement edge.
8/15 (Monday) & 8/16 (Tuesday) 9AM to 3PM– Single lane restrictions will be in place for westbound & eastbound 146th Street to pour the curb and gutter along the island pavement edge.
8/15 to 8/19 (Monday to Friday) and 8/22 to 8/26 (Monday to Friday) – Single lane restrictions for northbound & southbound SR 37 and eastbound & westbound 146th Street for milling and resurfacing of the ramps and 146th Street.
In Progress Now: 146th St. & SR37 Interchange
Latest Construction Update
- Through traffic and right turns on 146th St. and State Road 37 remain open during all phases of construction.
- Left turns are restricted at this interchange until the completion of construction.
Current Timeline for 146th St. Work
- Construction is still underway at SR37 & 146th St.
- Anticipated completion is September 2022.
In Progress Now: 131st St & SR37 Interchange
131st St. & SR 37
- The westside of 131st St. & SR37 is open to Right-In, Right-Out traffic.
- The Eastside of 131st St. & SR37 remains closed through completions of the interchange.
June is the estimated date to start the first traffic movement of transitioning to Phase 5.
This moves the existing NB over onto the new NB 37 pavement around 131st.
In Progress Now: 135th St & SR37 Interchange
135th St. Updates: On/After June 14th
- 135th St. will be closed off for the reconstruction of the east side during this traffic movement. This closure will be in place until early July.
- Please note the next phase will allow right in right out for NB at 135th, but SB will be detoured until late August/early September.
- When 135th St. is fully complete, it will be a right-in-right-out configuration in both directions.