Know Before You Go!
37 Thrives Fast Facts
Construction to improve State Road 37 continues. Here’s what you need to know:
State Road 37 has remained OPEN during all phases of construction, with two northbound and two southbound lanes open during each phase of construction.
Construction is now complete at the 126th St. 131st, 135th and 146th St. interchanges. The 141st St. interchange will be re-bid in 2023 and with construction to follow, completing the project.
This project has successfully eliminated the intersection stoplights on SR 37 allowing cars to drive safely and more efficiently through the SR37 corridor. Drivers will see the full benefit with the completion of the last and final interchange at 141st St.
The City of Fishers and Hamilton County are managing the construction and the public awareness campaign to ensure information is clearly communicated and easily accessible at all times.
The City of Fishers, City of Noblesville, Hamilton County, and INDOT are have and will continue to work together to improve the vitality of this corridor for local businesses, residents, and those driving into our growing community as the project closes after the comppletion of the 141st St. interchange.
37 Thrives Impact & Improvements
The State Road 37 Improvement Project will benefit the business and community landscape for the future. Here is a snapshot of what you can expect:
This Project Alleviates Traffic Congestion on State Road 37.
- Improved traffic flow along State Road 37 impacts the time drivers spend waiting at stoplights.
- Improved stoplight congestion directly impacts secondary back-ups on the east and west streets.
- The improved overall experience on 37 impacts the quality and future growth of the corridor.
This Project Enhances Access to Businesses on State Road 37.
- The improved infrastructure of State Road 37 impacts business by keeping drivers on this connective highway.
- The improved traffic flow impacts the accessibility to local businesses.
- The improved experience of driving on State Road 37 attracts and impacts new customers for local businesses.
This Project Has and Will Continue to Increase Efficiency and Safety on State Road 37.
- The improvement of bicycle/pedestrian mobility impacts a modern, mixed-transit community.
- The improvement of State Road 37 to accommodate alternative modes of transportation impacts economic development opportunities.
- The improvement of overall roadway infrastructure impacts security and safety for all drivers traveling on State Road 37 today and tomorrow.
360 View & Renderings
Explore State Road 37 on an interactive, 3D map. Click and drag to get a birds-eye view of the intersections and locations that impact you.